My Actual Road Trip - Rotterdam to Milan

Well folks, I’ve now reached sunny Milano. I’ll let you know more on my initial impressions later.

For now, I wanted to share some of the photos taken during my journey from Rotterdam to Milan.


Missus told me that we would be setting off early on Saturday morning. Here I am, all packed and ready to go. Unfortunately, the humans weren’t as organised as me and it took forever for us to set off. (You can see that I don’t look too happy. Hmmmph!).


Anyway, we eventually got moving...

... but as soon as we reached Belgium, the traffic became gridlocked. Here’s me and Dad waiting on the motorway for everyone to start moving again.


Once we got on our way, we made quick progress through Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg and into France.

Next stop, Strasbourg, France. This was to be our mid-way stopover point.



Ta-da! We finally reached our hotel on Saturday night.



Luckily, Dad had arranged a lovely big hotel room for the night. Here I am, making myself at home.



I soon realised that I was ‘bushed’ from all of the travelling. Time for bed. “Je suis fatigué”.



After a good night’s sleep, I had time for a little morning sunbathing on the balcony.



Then, after breakfast, my humans took me for a long walk in one of Strasbourg’s booti-ful parks.



Ooh la la... cést magnifique”!



I spotted these kids, getting ready to take the boats out. “Ahoy there! Do you need a paw? After all, I’m an experienced sailor”.


After my walk, it was time to set-off on the final leg of the journey from Strasbourg down to Milan. Au revoir!

As usual, Missus was prepared to take plenty of photos along the way.



Once we reached Switzerland, we decided to stop off for lunch. This place was near to Interlaken in the Swiss Alps...



...I must say, the backdrop was spectacular.



Look at this river, doesn’t it look inviting? Unfortunately, we didn’t have time to go for a swim. Tsk!


Pretty soon, we were on our way again. We eventually made it to our ‘temporary’ new home in Milano late on Sunday afternoon.

Watch this space for an update on my next adventures in Milano. Ciao!