Goodbye Netherlands and Hello Italy

So, it’s happening, I am leaving my beloved Holland for pastures new. I must say, that I am looking forward to my new life in Milan. On the other hand, I can’t help reminiscing about my time in the Netherlands.

I have been so happy here and the humans have been so friendly to me. I have also had the opportunity to experience so many things which were new to me. For example, I have played in the snow; saw booti-ful flowers; frolicked on the beach; took my first train ride and had a million other pleasurable adventures.

On my daily walks I have met many amazing characters. Who could forget Floor, or my good friend Wally, or even my encounter with the Star Wars characters.

I have made such wonderful doggy and human friends here. Most memorable of all have been Henk, Nelie and Amy , who have taken such wonderful care of me when my humans haven’t been around. I ‘woof’ you.

And so it’s time to say:


Tot ziens Nederlands


Ciao Italia!