Sight Seeing in Milan

Buon giorno! I know it has taken me a while to blog again but it is taking some time for us to get settled in Milan. Here are a few photos of my first sight-seeing tour in the city.

Here I am, guide book in paw, ready for the off. I wonder if there will be anything interesting to see...



...Ta-da! Look at this photo. It’s booti-ful! (So is the magnificent Duomo behind us – heh heh).




Me and Dad outside of the Duomo.




Another booti-ful photo of me and Missus in Piazza del Duomo.




The building behind me is called the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II ...




...isn’t it grand?




At the other end of the ‘Galleria’ is a statue of Leonardo da Vinci. He’s my second favourite historical figure after a certain Greek poet.




Here we are, standing in front of the world famous opera house – Teatro Alla Scala (La Scala).




I had a great time exploring a small part of Milan and seeing the sights. More importantly, I was touched by how friendly all the humans were to me. Take a look at all the friends I made...

“Oi! I’m trying to sniff something”.




“Is there any food in that shopping bag?”




“I think I’m going to like it here...



...Even the booti-ful humans like me!”



OK folks, that’s my first impressions of Milano. I’ll keep you posted on my developments.

PS: To Dad, I want to wish you a 'Happy Birthday' and I 'woof' you soooooo much!!! Lots of slobbers and waggy tails, Homer.