Going Places

I was recently sniffing around the house when I came across something rather disturbing.


All of my toys were appearing in boxes. I certainly didn’t put them there!



Some of these are my favourite friends...



...I hope they are not too cramped in there.



“What’s going on Missus?”



Wait a minute. This suddenly looks very familiar. My mind is flashing back to here and here.


This can only mean one thing. We are on the move again.

"Where are we going Missus?"


After much cajoling, I finally got Missus to reveal where we are moving to. Unfortunately, we are going to leave Holland (Sob...!). But, we are going to start a new adventure in...

Drum roll please...




Milan, Italy. Yippee...! I will get to see Paco, Milo and Mya. (Not to mention some of the other dogs of Italy).

Italy will be the sixth different country in which I have lived. (Following Australia , Singapore, South Korea, China and the Netherlands).

I’ll keep you informed of my movements as they develop...

Tot ziens/Ciao!