The UnDutchables II

As you know, I seldom feature humans in my blog. However, there is one special couple for whom I will definitely make an exception. I’d like to introduce you to Nelie and Henk. These are the wonderful people who have looked after me whenever my humans have taken a holiday during the past year.

Nelie and Henk (along with Amy, Lobke and yours truly).


Nelie is Amy’s mum. She’s a real dog lover.


And this is Henk. Missus calls him ‘the Dogfather’.


We’ve all become close friends over the past year. Here’s Henk, Dad and Nelie lounging around. As usual, I am trying to get closer to Amy.


Henk, Dad and Amy.


I love it when I go to visit Henk and Nelie. Not only do I get to spend time with Amy, but Henk always takes me for fantastic walks in the Dutch countryside…


…although we sometimes walk in opposite directions.


Here’s a video, directed by Nelie, of Henk, Amy and me on one of our regular walks.


I want to dedicate this blog to Henk and Nelie. Thanks for taking such good care of me and for showing me so much love. Woof!