My Journey from Rotterdam to Milan

As I told you all in my last blog, my humans and I are moving from Rotterdam in the Netherlands to Milan in Italy. In the past, I have always flown 'Business Class' during my relocations. (If you don't believe me, check it out here and here). However, for this journey, my humans have decided that we will drive to our destination.

Here's some maps showing our planned journey.



The distance from Rotterdam to Milan is over 1,000 km. To break up the journey, we are going to spend a night in Strasbourg, France.



Here's the route from Rotterdam to Strasbourg. (It's not quite as far as South Korea to China or from China to the Netherlands.




View Larger Map

After spending the night in Strasbourg, we will complete the last leg of our journey down to Milan.


I'll let you know our adventures after we arrive...