Easter 2010

Happy Easter everyone!

For me, Easter has its good points and its bad points.

On the one hand I always get good food to eat.

Unfortunately, I’m not allowed to eat these chocolate bunnies. But there were still plenty of goodies on offer.



On the other hand, Easter usually means that Missus will take the opportunity to dress me up again. Who could forget last year effort?


This year, I was intrigued to discover what Missus had in mind. Was I going to be a colourful budgerigar?



Surely these aren’t feathers?




Whatever it was, Missus was certainly paying attention to detail!




The first steps... What could it be?




Ta-da! I’m supposed to be a SUNFLOWER!




Here I am sitting patiently. I hope no bees come and try to pollinate me.




I must say, I make a booti-ful flower...




...even if I do feel bit dumb dressed like this!