My Kind of Town - Lodi

Woof!

I had a fabulous weekend. My humans and I were out exploring the little town which we recently moved to. It’s called Lodi. Come, let me show you around.

We have a big field right at the back of our house and sometimes we go there for my regular walkies.

It happened to be a gorgeous day with the sun shining and a clear blue sky.


Me and Dad took a break from the walk to admire the scenery.


As we went further, we came across this place which houses at least nine dogs – probably more. Some of them are adopted. Man, you should see the amount of space they have to themselves. It is HUGE!

They all rushed out to greet me with their tails wagging.


The one on the right reminds me of my canine blogging friend, Nigel. (Except this ‘Nigel’ has lots more hair).


Anyway, we continued our journey then came across this semi-underground road...

...there was a lot of colourful graffiti on the walls. I used to get spooked by the scary faces – but not anymore!


As we continued our walk, we met some nice doggy friends...

...I stopped for a while to say hello and we exchanged the latest gossip.


This is me in front of the River Adda which runs through the heart of Lodi. Unfortunately, the current is a bit too strong for me to go swimming in it.


Next we ventured into Lodi town for a coffee break.

A picture of Missus and me at one of the local coffee shops...


...and another beautiful shot. (Although yours truly was obviously distracted for this one!).


Here’s Dad and me in front of Lodi’s duomo (cathedral). Its full name is Basilica della Vergine Assunta.


Finally, here’s Dad and me in the middle of the Piazza della Victoria.


What a great day out in my new town. I can’t wait to go exploring some more!