Last Weekend - Liguria, Genoa

As we all had such a wonderful time in Verona the week before, my humans and I decided to go travelling again last weekend. Our destination this time was Genova (Genoa in English) – the birthplace of Christopher Columbus.

Here’s some photos from our visit:


Me in my hotel room. It was booti-ful!


I even had my own chaise lounge...


...and a booti-ful view over the city.


Let me show you around Genoa.

Here I am with Dad in front of the statue of Christopher Columbus that I was looking at from my hotel window.


And here I am in front of my hotel.


We took a stroll down many of the streets of Genoa.


This is me admiring my reflection in the Bronze Fountain at the Piazza de Ferrari.


And here I am ‘walking on water’.


Missus and me in front of the booti-ful fountain.


The cathedral behind me is the Duomo of San Lorenzo.


Being the home of Christopher Columbus, Genoa has a long history as a naval port.

A view of the ‘bellisimo’ harbour.


Dad and me soaking up the atmosphere at Genoa’s harbour-front.


Look at the Spanish galleon behind us.


During our travels, I made so many new human friends...

... some of them very young...


...and some of them not so young.


I even became best friends with our charming chambermaid at the hotel.

All in all, another fantastic weekend!