Friend Bloggy Award

Paco and Milo has given me a 'Friend Doggy Award'. Thank you guys, and I appreciate it!

The award goes like this...

"Here's the Friend Bloggy Award Scoop: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text and pic into the body of their award".

I'm allowed to pass this on to eight of my 'favoured' friends. So, here goes:

Amber-Mae

Comet and Blu

Pipa

Helios

Khyra

Bae Bae the Hamster

Jackson

Okay, that's two right? Some others...
Five so far, are you keeping count? And...
That's seven! And, the final one...

I think that's my 'quota' of eight. (Did I mention that my humans haven't taught me to count yet?)