A Weekend with the Golden Girls

Last weekend, my humans went on a short break to Rome. (More about this later).

Normally, I’m not too happy when my humans go off gallivanting to exotic places and leave me behind. Not this time though. My humans found a new dog-sitting family for me. They were a very nice couple who stay on a houseboat with its own garden and live only a short distance from the beach. Best of all, they have a ‘booti-ful’ young female golden retriever. Even better, they were also looking after another female golden retriever at the same time. I couldn’t believe my luck! I spent a ‘naughty’ weekend with two gorgeous young ladies.

Here are a few pictures taken during my stay with them...

This is Lobke, a three year old, good looking golden retriever. Wait a minute... that sounds like a description of me. Talk about compatible!



The lady on the right belongs to my dog-sitters. Her name is Amy. She is only a year old and she is very charming. (Unlike myself – check out my squinting. I was trying to put on a ‘seductive’ persona, but I just looked like I needed to go to the toilet. D’oh!)



A close-up of Amy.



As you can see, she loves to have her photograph taken and is always ready for the camera...



... unlike me, as you can see from the picture above. D’oh! (again).


Anyway, I really enjoyed my weekend and I can’t wait to meet up with Amy and Lobke again.