Se7en!

Aroo… rooo…ROOOO!!!

Today has been fantastic! Do you want to know why?

Because it’s my BARKDAY! I am SUPER SEVEN years old today and what a day I had. I woke up to the wonderful smell of Missus baking me a cake.

Ta-da! Here’s my cake, almost completed, in the shape of a number ‘7’.

As always, I was there to lend a helping paw in the kitchen. (And if anything was to fall off the worktop, I’d be only too happy to clean up. Heheheh.)

Sadly, Missus never drops a thing… BAH!

Anyway, the cake was finally finished, resplendent with sausage trimmings and (thanks to Missus’ obsession with safaris) African wildlife creatures roaming around on top.
Of course, before I got a chance to eat my cake, I had to go through the obligatory ‘Birthday-Boy’ photoshoot…

My ‘miserable-sod’ face didn’t win me any cake slices…

…so I tried my ‘happy’ face. But still no cake…

…Maybe my ‘hungry’ face would win the humans over?

No? How about my ‘winning-smile’ face?

“For Dog’s sake! Just give me some cake!”

I even had to endure a smoochy kiss from Missus! Yucks!

We still weren’t done. One more pose with my presents around me.

Then finally, I had some cake to eat. YAY!

Of course my day wasn’t only about the cake. We also went out for a nice a walk in one of Singapore’s parks. I’ll tell you all about that in my next blog. For now I’m too busy eating cake.

Bye for now.