Cesar Millan in Singapore

As you know, I rarely ‘donate’ my valuable blog space to anything other than me, or other dogs. With the exception of a few postings by the Missus, you’ll seldom see humans on these pages.

This time, however, I am prepared to break my ‘Golden’ rule. The reason…

The world famous ‘Dog Whisperer’, Cesar Millan, is paying a visit to Singapore! Yay!

Missus and Dad couldn’t miss the opportunity to go along and hear what Cesar had to say.

They tell me that he didn’t disappoint…

… he was charming, knowledgeable and, at times, very funny.

I just hope he wasn’t talking about me – I’m not a ‘problem’ dog!

Once Cesar had finished his talk and Q&A session, he patiently signed autographs for members of the audience.

Missus, very cheekily, took the opportunity to get her photo taken along with Dad and Cesar.

Hail Cesar!