My Christmas Tree 2011

Oh-oh! Christmas is fast approaching and it's time to put up that pesky tree again. I don't need to remind you of the problems I had last year

Here I am checking that we have all the parts.

After a couple of minutes (well, maybe hours - I had to snooze now and again) the tree was half-assembled.

Let me tell you something. Putting up a Christmas tree is not for the faint hearted! Just look at my frosty face!

Finally the tree was finished. Phew!

But, I still had the decorations to add. Balls, balls and more balls! Bollocks! That's way too many balls for me to handle!

Of course with my magic paws, I managed to position everything pawfectly! Voila! Booti-ful!

Just one more thing to add - the lights. Arghhh, I always get tangled up in these things. Help!!!

Finally, everything was in place for the 'switching on' ceremony.

I hope you like my tree and I hope you all have an easier time setting up your own Christmas decorations.

Good luck!