Homer's Happy Christmas 2011

Woof! Woof! Arooooo... It's Christmas! As usual, I had a great Christmas Day. But not before the obligatory photoshoot...

...in front of the Christmas tree...

...and with my Christmas cards as a backdrop.

Of course, the best part of Christmas is the fantastic food I get to eat...

...and there it is. The 'Turkey God' in all its (24lb/11kg) glory.

Without thinking, I began to pray, VERY VERY HARD...

The 'Turkey God' is the only deity I worship. (Except, of course, when the 'Lamb God' is in town).

Unfortunately, after a while, the 'Turkey God' mysteriously disappeared. Not to worry, it was soon time for the 'Homer Gift Unwrapping Ceremony'.

Look at all my presents!

Ta-da! Here they all are unwrapped.

Wait a minute, what's that I smell?

Woo - hoo! The 'Turkey God' is back. This time with a suntan, and with his 'disciples', the 'Roast Potato', 'Carrot', 'Broccoli', 'Mushroom' and 'Yorkshire Pudding?!?' gods.

Oh My Dog! Looks yummy!


Finally, the 'Missus God' took over and prepared Yours Truly's Christmas dinner. Doesn't it look scrumptious?

Here I am waiting to get tucked in...

...and then I was off!

It didn't take long for me to finish off this helping. But don't worry, there was plenty more of the 'Turkey God' left for later.

Merry Christmas everyone!!