THE BIG FIVE (It's My Birthday!)

Dear friends,

I want to announce to the whole world that I’m turning FIVE today! FIVE! Woo hoo!

To my delight, Missus was baking me a birthday cake!


I couldn’t resist having a quick sniff...


... and a little lick! (Oops!)


And this is how the ‘a la Martha Stewart’ masterpiece finished up, complete with a yummy yoghurt topping!


Me and my cake. Five and still looking like a gorgeous stud! YEAH BABY!


Dad cutting a couple of slices for me. Man I was drooling!


My humans didn’t give me the whole thing. They’ve saved some of it for tomorrow.


Mmmm...cake with delicious bacon ‘sprinkles’.


I waited patiently for my cue to tuck-in...


...before scoffing the lot in few seconds! It was yummy!


Check out the other ‘loot’ I got for my birthday!


I couldn’t decide which gift to start with! Decisions...decisions...decisions. Eventually I picked out one of the packs of treats...


...which was given by Missus’ cousin. Thank you Jasmine!


I love the blueberry flavoured cookies! Could you send some more please?


Me and all of my presents!

See you! Woof!