Grandma, Me and Pisa

Can you remember my Grandma from England who visited me when I was living in China and Holland? This time she has come over to stay with us in Italy for three weeks. As good hosts, my humans and I have decided to show her around some of Italy’s booti-ful cities.

Me and Grandma.


We began our road trip once Grandma had settled into our place in Lodi. Guess where our first destination was to be?


View Larger Map

Ta-da! I’m going back to Pisa.


Here we are ready for the off. I would be sitting next to Grandma for the entire journey.


As an experienced traveller, I decided to show Grandma around Pisa. Here we are in front of the Leaning Tower.


Grandma may be eighty years old but she’s still as strong as an ox.

See what I mean! She can even support the Leaning Tower with her fragile hands! I’m impressed!


Me, Dad and Grandma happily posing in front of the Pisa’s Duomo and Leaning Tower.


After a full day of sight-seeing, we (I mean ‘THEY’) headed to a nearby restaurant for something to eat.

Unfortunately, I had to watch them devouring their food before I could have mine.


OK everyone, thanks for dropping by my blog. I have to go now and start penning the exploits from our trip to the next city on our itinerary. Can you guess where we’re heading to?

Ciao!