Fun in the Snow

Yippee! A couple of days ago I woke up to find our garden covered with snow.


Homer’s ‘White House’.



Man, I couldn’t wait to get out there!



Finally, Missus let me out into my winter wonderland.



Of course, I’m no stranger to snow now having spent last winter in Holland. Still, I always get a buzz from sniffing around in the white stuff.



I noticed Dad beavering away trying to clear the snow...



...so, I thought I’d try to help out by eating some.



Soon, Dad decided to make a fun game out of his snow-shovelling.



Here it comes...



...Woo hoo!



Unfortunately, the game wasn’t so much fun when the snow landed.



'Bah’!


Next it was time for some ball games.

Here I am playing ‘snow tennis’.



Dad was hot on my heels, but I soon gave him the slip.



"Run Homer, RUN!”



Then, we had a go at snow football. Of course, as you know, I’m a bit of a footballing legend .



I was the goalie. I already have some experience in this position .



Here I am, waiting to catch the ball...



...where the heck is it???



D'oh!



What shall we do next Missus?


I know. We’ll make a snowman...

A couple of ‘frosty faces’.



All too soon, it was getting late and time to say good bye to the snow.



Good night ‘Frosty’! Buona notte.