A Visit from My Friends

You may remember, some time ago my humans and I went to Asti to meet my blogging friends Paco, Milo and Maya. Ever since then, I’ve been waiting for a good opportunity to invite them over to my place. As I have now moved into my new house, I asked them to come around last weekend. Here are some photos from their visit.

Here we all are!


This is Maya. According to her humans, her teenage hormones are beginning to kick in. She is starting to take an interest in boys...


For instance, here she is checking out at a male dog across the street...


... and here she’s checking out my butt!


Maya tried to flirt with me by initiating a play session.


How could I say ‘no’ to her? She’s irresistible!


We had so much fun chasing each other’s tails in the garden.


We also took the occasional ‘sniffing’ break!


While Maya and I were getting acquainted, guess who tried to invade our privacy???

Paco and Milo!


See what I mean? That’s Paco and Milo keeping a watchful eye on Maya and me...


...well, mainly on me!


That’s me in the center and Maya’s on my right. On the extreme left is Paco who never let me out of his sight...


...except when he was preoccupied with my bones.


Paco (and my bone!)


And here’s Milo. He loves to stay close to his humans.


Simona


This is Dad giving me a belly rub!


Lastly, the humans posing altogether.


Bye Paco, Milo and Maya (and your humans)! Thanks for the wonderful weekend and we hope to see you again soon!!!