My Weekend with Amy and Katie

Last weekend, my humans yet again left me while they went off galivanting on holiday. Tsk. Never mind, this of course meant that I could enjoy another fun-packed weekend staying with the lovely Amy.

Here she is. Isn’t she booti-ful?


I greeted her with a quick peck on the cheek.


To my great delight, Amy also had another guest staying with her over the weekend…

…meet Katie! She’s eighteen months old and a real paw-full.


At first, I wasn’t sure whether Katie was going to be playful…


…but she was soon running around like a mad dog.


Boy she was fast on her paws.


Pretty soon, Amy decided that she wanted to join in.


Amy and Katie played tug-of-wag. I must admit that I was soon feeling a bit left out...


...so I tried to make my presence felt....


...and we all ended up in a mad frolic. What a great weekend!