Easter 2009

Hooray, it’s Easter! Another chance for me to scoff on ‘festive’ food.

Missus bought some Easter goodies. Aren’t they cute? (I can’t wait to eat them later. Evil laughter – Muah Ha ha ha..)



While I was drooling over the treats, I noticed that Missus was busy making something.



“What’s this Missus? Can I eat it?” She growled at me and said “No!”



This is how Missus’ creation turned out. I can’t imgaine what it's for...


...Oh no! I’ve just had some flashbacks to this and this and this. It can only mean one thing...

...yep, Missus has decided to dress me up yet again. This time I’m supposed to look like an Easter bunny.



I can’t help thinking that I look more like a ‘Playboy’ bunny than an Easter bunny.


Me, some bunnies and my Easter eggs.

Have a wonderful Easter everyone.