Lichi and Me

So, Lilly left and I was feeling kind of down. Fortunately, another friend of mine, Lichi, has now come to stay with us. (You may remember Lichi from one of my previous blogs). Apparently, his humans are away on holiday.

Although Lichi stays with us during the day, he goes back home each night. When I asked him why, he said that he prefers his own bed. Tsk!

This afternoon, Missus and Dad took Lichi and me for a walk. Here are some photos from our day out.


Lichi and I (I’m the handsome one).


I think Lichi needs a haircut and a shave. His hair is covering his eyes!


Actually, he looks like a very cute boy, don’t you think? (Pssst, don’t be fooled by appearances, in real life he’s a cheeky rascal.)


A ‘Mini Me’ version. Where’s Lichi???


We were happily strolling along when Missus started her obligatory photo shoot…


Don’t we look booti-ful???


However, it wasn’t long before Missus brought out her fancy dress props. I think Lichi’s supposed to look like a red indian in this photo.


On second thoughts, he looks more like a daisy in the grass!


Whilst Lichi was busy pretending to be a flower, I just ‘hung out’.


Me in my cool doggles. Yo dude!


Don’t you think we look like we come from the sixties? We’re certainly a funky looking couple of dogs.