Is There Something I Should Know?

Something strange has been happening in our household of late. I can’t quite put my finger (or should that be ‘paw pad’) on it, but my humans are definitely up to something. For a start, there has been a lot of discussions about places which I have never heard of before. Then, I have noticed a number of strangers coming into our home. This situation came to a head a few days ago when some guy delivered a batch of ‘materials’. This is a sample of what he brought…


“What on earth could they want with this stuff?”


“Are you going to build a cardboard dog house for me?”


I got no answer to my question, so I proceeded to build my own house. Unfortunately, I left my food outside.


After a while, it became clear to me that they weren’t building a house. It was obvious that they were ‘packing’. How could I be so naïve? As you know, I am very well travelled and have been through this a number of times before.


Anyway, just to make sure that they don’t leave me behind, I ‘packed’ myself in advance.


So, it appears that we will be moving on from China, to pastures new. Watch this space, and I’ll let you know where we’re going soon...