Crazy Christmas Tree Capers

Woof everyone!

I hope your weekend was fantastic! Mine wasn’t. You see, Christmas is around the corner which meant that it was time to put up the darn tree…

“This is so complicated!” I didn’t know where the heck to start.

I spent the next 30 minutes staring at the different parts and racking my brains as to how they were supposed to fit together.

It all got too much for me. I thought I’d better take a ‘power nap’ – hoping that my mind would be refreshed and I could work out the damned instructions. Whilst asleep, I dreamt of pixies, elves, gnomes, fairies and goblins, all helping me to put up the tree…

…miraculously, by the time I woke from my deep slumber, the tree was up! Hooray!

Blimely! Dreams really can come true!

Unfortunately, my job for the day wasn’t yet complete…

…I still had to sort out the lights. Bah! I always seem to get myself tangled up!

“…The lights! Ahhh!”

Luckily, I don’t have any such problems with the booti-ful decorations.

After hours of tribulations, I had finally completed my Christmas decorations.

Ta-da! See. I am an expert!

So, if you need any advice on putting up your tree, drop me a note and I will try my best to offer you some excellent tips!

Good luck.