It's Me, Homer.

Regular readers will be aware that Missus has hijacked MY blog for the past few weeks. I just wanted to let you all know that I am well and looking forward to publishing some more of my own postings in the not too distant future.

For now though, it seems that something is up. The humans have begun that ‘packing ritual’. This can only mean one thing – they are going off on holiday again and Yours Truly will be paying another visit to the dog-sitter. Don’t worry about me, I’m sure that I (and they) will have a great time.

I thought I heard the Missus mention something about the “Masai Mara”. I presume this means that she’s off on another African odyssey. Tsk!

I think she’s going to set-up MY Blogspot account so that she can continue to publish her ongoing Africa postings periodically while she is away. I’m sure all will be revealed.


Me so booti-ful!

Bye for now!

Homer