Happy Halloween 2010

I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with Halloween. On the one hand, I usually get lots of treats. On the other hand, Missus always 'tricks' me into getting dressed-up. Don't believe me? Check out my 2007, 2008 and 2009 Halloween costumes. 

So, I woke up this morning with some trepidation as to what Missus had in store for me. Would I be a witch? A monster? An ogre? As it happens, the costume Missus had in mind turned out to be even 'scarier' than all of these things put together!

Remember Lady Gaga's outfit at the 2009 VMA Awards...

Lady Gaga in her 'unusual' outfit. Now, let me introduce you to...

...'Lord Gaga'.

"Gaga ooh la la... Want your bad romance..."

This year's photo shoot was a real challenge...

...it was driving me gaga!

...so much so that I soon fell asleep.

Lord Gaga zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Happy Halloween to my little monsters from Lord Gaga!