Football Frolics

Recently, my humans went away for the weekend (yet again!). Fortunately, this meant that I got to stay with some old friends of mine, Amy and Katie.

Here’s my dear girlfriend Amy. Doesn’t she look as booti-ful as ever? (By the way, don’t I look booti-ful too?).


Here’s Amy in yet another pose with Yours Truly.


We’ve had our photo taken together so often now that I think Amy was getting a little bored with it all.


It was obvious that I needed to find a way to keep Amy entertained. Being out of ideas, we asked Dad if he had any advice on how to add a new ‘spark’ to our relationship?


Dad suggested that playing sports together was a good option. So, we decided to have a game of football...


Here I am lining up one of my trademark free kicks. ‘Bending it like Beckham’, I shot for goal...


...unfortunately, Amy made a great diving save. What a goalkeeper!


“Are you going to let go of the ball anytime soon?”


Suddenly, there was a new player on the pitch. Katie decided to join in the fun.


Pretty soon, our football game resembled more like a wrestling match.


I wasn’t complaining though. I had a great sporting weekend with Amy and Katie.

Before I go, I want to say a heartfelt thank you to all those who wished me a Happy Birthday. Woof!