I'm FOUR!

Today is my Birthday . Hooray! I am officially four years old! “Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me…"

What a great day I had. Check it out…


Here I am, all kitted out and ready for the festivities. I am the ‘Birthday King’! I wonder what my humans have planned for me...






Aroooo...roooo...roooo! We’re having a barbecue!






Dad is the chef. I wonder what he’s cooking?







My favourites. Sausages and chicken.







What's this?






Wow! It’s a beer for dogs! Just like Dad’s.







Dad was over the moon. He thought he had a new drinking pal!






Urgh! I’m not drinking that stuff!






Anyway, the barbecue was coming along fine.






Eventually, I got my first helping...






...it was finished within seconds.






Luckily, Dad had more food on the go.






I was soon on to my fifth helping. By this time, I had lost my Birthday hat...






...but I certainly hadn’t lost my apetite.







Unfortunately, the barbecue couldn’t last forever and Missus said that we had to go back inside.

However, there were more surprises in store for me...

...ta da! My very own Birthday cake. Missus had baked it in a heart shape, covered it with yogurt and added bacon sprinkles. Drool...






...that wasn’t all. Look at the wonderfully wrapped presents my humans had got for me.






Here I am with my prezzies, cake and beer.







Didn’t I do well?






Finally, the best part of the day. A piece of birthday cake for me.

OK folks, time to eat... Bye!