Star Wars

Today started out like any other day. There I was, out for my regular afternoon stroll, just minding my own business. Little did I know the adventure that was about to unfold. Suddenly…

A long time ago in a galaxy far far awayI bumped into a couple of characters from Star Wars…


First I met this guy. I think he is called Balou (I’ll find out for sure later). However, to me he looked like he should be called Chewbacca. Can you see the similarity?



Chewbacca was with his old friend, who bore an uncanny resemblance to Yoda . See what I mean.



Eager to help out my Jedi pals, I offered my services in the fight against the Empire. I gave myself the name ‘Homer Skywalker’.


Yoda gave us our instructions for the mission. Apparently, we all just had to run around aimlessly. (Luckily, this is my Jedi speciality!)



Those experienced Jedis were soon well ahead of me, but I was hot on their tails.



Yoda and Chewy in full flight with young Skywalker snapping at their heels.



Unfortunately, Yoda then turned the tables on me.



Then, Chewbacca also turned on me.



It was scary being chased by Chewbacca the Wookie...



...it was like having a giant grizzly bear right behind me.



Anyway, the mission was soon over and we all saluted each other as gallant Jedis. I hope it will not be too long before I meet up with Yoda and Chewy again. (And, if I’m lucky, a Princess Leia lookalike too).



As I resumed my walk, I soon came across some other intergalactic creatures...


Are these Ewoks?


Wow, that was enough Star Wars adventures for one day. Luckily, as I carried on my journey I came across some old, more down to earth, friends...


Remember Wally from one of my earlier blogs? Well here he is again with some of his mates.



While Dad went across to say hello to Wally, I was left to contemplate on what had been an action-packed day.


May the force be with you,

Homer Skywalker