My Fling with Floor

You may remember in my last blog (I know, it was a long time ago) that I met a new friend. Her name was ‘Floor’. (Her owner assured me that this was the correct spelling).

As promised, I’d like to show you a few pictures of the two of us frolicking around.

This is Floor. She’s a three year old golden retriever, just like me.



Here we are getting to know each other.



A brief stand-off...



...and then the games commenced. Floor was getting the upper hand at first...



...but I soon fought back.



Unfortunately, Floor had some moves that I wasn’t prepared for.



In the middle of our shenanigans, we had a brief interlude...



...but we were soon back into our frolics.



Look at Floor’s scary face!



At the end of our playtime we were both exhausted. It was great fun though and I can’t wait to meet up with Floor again.