My Christmas Card 2008 Photo Shoot

For a few weeks, I had been busy racking my brains on designs for this year’s “Homer’s Christmas Card”. I had toyed with a number of ideas, but none of them seem appropriate.

You can imagine my joy, therefore, when we experienced a recent downfall of snow. The backdrop was perfect and my humans and I were soon outside and into a full blown photo shoot. Here are the results...

At first, we thought that a ‘regal’ sitting pose would be ideal. Unfortunately, I wasn’t quite paying attention for this shot.




I was even worse in this one. D-oh!




When it became obvious that a sitting pose was not my forte, Missus suggested that I tried a seductive lying down pose. Unfortunately, my frosty face looked anything but seductive.




Finally, we snapped a picture which we all thought was ideal. My pose was enchanting; the props (i.e. my hat and scarf) were perfectly aligned; the backdrop was stunning: and we even had a fresh snowfall to complete the picturesque scene.


Soon, I got to work on turning my masterpiece into this season’s festive card. Here’s how it ended up...


Don’t you think it’s booti-ful? Hopefully, some of you will have already received a paw-written original in the post. For those of you who I accidentally missed out, this one is especially for you!


Merry Christmas and Happy Howlidays Folks!