Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

Aroo woo woo!

We recently had our first snowfall since arriving in Holland. I’ve only ever experienced snow once before, but this was only for a short time while I was living in South Korea. Apart from that, the weather in Australia, Singapore and Southern China was sun, sun and more sun.

As you can imagine, I immediately took the opportunity to get out into this winter wonderland...

As you can see, I was fully wrapped up in all of my winter clothing.





Why is my nose so cold???





And my belly???





Needless to say, Missus took the opportunity for a photo shoot. She wanted the perfect picture for this year’s Christmas card. More on this later...



After I returned to the house, Missus took some lovely photos of the neighbourhood. Here are a few:

Our house.




Our neighbours.





My walkway up to the park. I think I will be skating there tonight.





The park where I normally take my daily walks.





I think this is a very picturesque photo of my park.




Unfortunately, the snow has all melted now. I really loved it and I can't wait for it to come back!