My New Home in the Netherlands

When I was first told that we were coming to live in the Netherlands, I had visions that we would be living in a windmill. I loved the idea of watching the rotating sails spinning around all day and hypnotising me.

My dream Dutch residence.




However, after spending the first few months in Holland moving from place to place, I was just happy to finally find a place that we could call ‘home’. As it turned out, the place that we eventually settled in is even more ‘pawsome’ than a windmill. I call it my ‘Dutch Castle’.

This is my new home. I reckon that if I can get someone to install some sails, I can make it look just like a windmill.




This is my new study room. As you can see, I am just taking a well-deserved rest from the blogging. Blog! Blog! Blog!



I won’t bore you with a guided tour of the whole house. However, there are two things which I really wanted to show you...

Firstly, I finally have a garden to call my own. I know that I will have hours of endless fun here, frolicking around and trampling the flowers like ‘Dogzilla’.




Secondly, this is also the first place that I’ve lived in which has stairs. As you can see from the photo, I’m not too comfortable negotiating them. More about this in the future...