Central Rotterdam

As you know, I’ve spent the past few weeks in the Golden Tulip Hotel in the centre of Rotterdam. Staying in a hotel can be boring, especially when you’re confined to a tiny room. Other than sleeping, all there is to do is watch endless re-runs of the news from BBC and CNN. To relieve the boredom, I got my humans to take me on a whistle-stop tour of the hotel surroundings. Here are a few pics from our outing:

Me and Missus just outside of the hotel.




The Erasmusbrug (Erasmus Bridge) is in the background. Our hotel is right next to the bridge.




Me and Missus (again).




This is a view of the old buildings across the River Maas .




Look at the boat in the background. I wonder if I am going to get one?




During our walk, we passed by a quaint little street called Koningin Emmaplein. The houses there are booti-ful!




Then, we took a stroll through De Heuvel Park. There was plenty of space there for me to sniff around.




Behind the hotel, there are a number of quays of historical significance. These also provide a great setting for my night time walks.




There are even maritime museums to be explored...




...and a ‘Walk of Fame’ where celebrities leave their marks. How come no one has asked me to leave my paw prints? I am a celebrity after all!




Finally, we made it back to the hotel. As you can see, I was ‘dog-tired’ after my excursion. It was great fun and very interesting though!