A New Year's Walk in the Countryside

Happy New Year to everybody! I hope your 2011 will be filled with happiness! 

Recently my humans have discovered a countryside walk, not far from our home, where they can finally take me for a walk off-leash. 

To kick-start the New Year, we all went out today for a nice long stroll. Here's some pictures which Missus captured on the way...

This is me and dad at the starting point, all ready to go.

I set-off, eager to explore the joys of the Italian countryside...

...which is filled with lots of interesting smells!

For most of my walk was there wasn't a single soul in sight. I loved every minute of it!

I went this way...

...and that way...

...and I even stopped occasionally to catch the wind!

To make sure that my Dad didn't abandon me, I always checked to make sure that he wasn't too far behind.

Close enough! I could wander around at ease!

Occasionally I strayed too far away for Dad's liking. (Can you spot me?)

But he always managed to tempt me back...

... with a treat!

Yummy!

'Sigh' What bliss!

Got to go now. Time for more exploring.

See you!