Nice!

Bonjour!

Comment allez-vous?

Following our brief stay in Monte Carlo me and my humans made the short hop down the French Riveria to spend two nights in...



...the Cote d'Azur or the city of Nice to be precise.


Here's me and Missus with the French tricolor flying overhead.



As usual, Dad led the way as we explored the city.



Nice had everything you would expect of a charming French town.



...including all of the fabulous colours...



...and the enchanting fragrances which make the region of Provence so world reowned.



On with our tour, I couldn't leave any place without 'making my mark!'



After a while, I paused for a quick photoshoot with Missus in Nice's old town.



Before too long, it was time to stop for a bite to eat.



Here I am!



I have to say, I was impressed by some of the antics of France's own Golden Retrievers. Look at this guy whom we stumbled across. He didn't even get a treat for his trick!



After our stroll around the old town, we headed down Nice's Promenade des Anglais. The building with the dome is the famous Hotel Negresco.



Here it is in close-up.



Just in time for a quick rest. Phew!...



...before some more posing pictures. First, me and Missus on the promenade...



...then a group photo with me, Missus and Dad. (Sorry - I was a bit distracted).



Here's me and Missus with the booti-ful Mediterranean Sea behind us. Unfortunately, we (I) weren't allowed to go down on the beach...



...but we sneaked down in the evening anyway. Hee! Hee!


Nice is so nice! I wonder where we are going next???

Au revoir!