Missus Belated Birthday Present

Remember how I told you that Dad might have forgotten Missus’ birthday this year? Well today, a strange looking van appeared outside of our gate...

“What are you doing here?”



Unable to get an answer, I went back to more interesting pastimes. “Sniff”, “Sniff’.



It turned out that Mr. Fedex had belatedly brought Missus’ birthday present from Dad. (Missus forgave Mr. Fedex for being late as he was quite ‘cute’). Tsk!




I also felt that he was ‘cute’ when he started giving me belly rubs!



“Where’s he gone?”



“What do we do now Missus?”



Missus decided that it was time to start opening the ‘mysterious’ package.




The suspense was killing me. “What is it???”




Look at Missus’ face. You can tell how happy she is!




Ta da! It’s a picture of a booti-ful dog...



... Wait a minute. This isn’t any old “booti-ful dog”. It’s a fantastic portrait of ME!


We quickly took the portrait indoors for some comparisons...


Me, me and me.



My portrait and the photograph it was based upon. More on this later...


(I’ve just got to go and admire ‘myself’ now!)

Ciao.