Homer's Christmas 2009

Usually my humans make a big effort when it comes to Christmas celebrations. Check out how we spent our last Christmas in Holland and the year before that in China. This year however, because we are still living in ‘temporary’ accomodation, we had to scale down the festivities. That’s not to say that we still didn’t follow some traditions...

Ta –da! Here’s our (very small) Christmas tree with my presents underneath...


... and here I am posing with the tree, the presents and my Christmas cards. As you can see, I’ve got a ‘frosty face’ to match the cold weather outside.


As usual, Missus did not disappoint with the Christmas lunch.


And here’s my portion.


Slobber... I can’t wait to get tucked in.


Finally, here I am with all of my Christmas presents.



Merry Christmas everyone. Buon Natale.