My Valentine Nirvana

As you know, last Saturday was Valentine’s Day. Unfortunately, instead of spending a romantic day with me, my humans decided to go away (again!) for the weekend. Fortunately, this meant that I would have to stay with Amy again. Even more fortunately, it turned out that there were two other booti-ful ladies living at Amy’s place. What a result! I got to spend Valentine’s weekend with three babes!

Let me introduce you to my three ‘Valentines’.


This is Indy, a three year old golden retriever. She took an instant shine to me.




Here’s Noah, a seven year old chocolate labrador. You may think she is a bit old for me, but I have a thing about mature women!




And of course, here’s Amy, the booti-ful young girl who was my first date in the Netherlands.




This is me introducing myself to the girls. “Hello ladies!”




We were soon playing games together.

As you can see, Noah wasn’t quite as enthusiastic as the rest of us.




I, however, was over the moon to be the center of attention...

Fortunately, Amy and Indy seemed to be quite keen on me. (I can’t say the same for Noah).


As you can imagine, I had a fantastic weekend with the girls and we had some great times together. To give you an idea, here’s a lovely video made by Amy’s mum...

A very special thank you to Amy's mum for the wonderful video.